What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us improve the site’s performance and user experience.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They also help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as language preferences and customization settings.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website.
- To personalize your experience and remember your preferences.
- To provide targeted advertising and measure its effectiveness.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with the updated date.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 12/12/2023