Become an Approved Installer
Benefit from exclusive content and support!
Benefit from exclusive content and support!
SIMPAS Sole Proprietorship S.A. (hereinafter the “Company” or “we” or “our”), which is based in Ampelia Ioannina (T.K.: 45500) attaches great importance to the lawful processing, security and protection of your personal data, in whatever capacity you communicate or cooperate with us.
1. What is your personal data?
Your personal data includes any information on paper or electronic means, which can lead, either directly or in combination with others, to your unique identification as a natural person. This category includes information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, contact numbers, occupation, identification information of your equipment or terminal devices, computer, smart phone, tablet, history of your online searches (log files, cookies, etc.), and any other information that allows your unique identification in accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation (2016/679) on the protection of natural persons of Law 4624/2019, the current Greek legislation at any given time as well as the decisions of the Data Protection Authority (DPA), hereinafter Personal Data or Data.
2. What is personal data processing?
Any act or series of acts performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, information search, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
3 Is it mandatory to provide your Personal Data?
4. What personal data do we collect?
This website collects and uses personal information for the following lawful processing purposes:
1. To create a newsletter from our website, in which an email will be requested for registration. In any case, if you no longer wish to be in our mailing list, it will be possible to click the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you will receive from us. While at the same time the e-mail address is also deleted from the company’s systems.
2. To collect data from contact forms available on our site. The company has designed a standardized contact form on its website in order to facilitate communication with any interested party. This form is used for any queries or requests and directs them to the appropriate member of staff. In order to manage and respond to your inquiries and requests, we may collect and store your full name, e-mail, address, contact details and any other information you may have provided to us. This data is used strictly to respond to your inquiries or requests and will not be disclosed to third parties except as stated in this policy or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
4. Traffic data of our website.
6. In order to provide the best possible website experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code where your computer is located, the websites displayed during your visit, advertisements which you click on and any search terms you used.
6. How long do we keep your personal Data?
7. Principles of data collection and processing and your rights as data subjects
The Company applies the ten Processing Principles of GDPR 2016/679 (lawfulness, objectivity, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage time limitation, integrity, confidentiality and accountability). The Company protects and ensures your eight rights regarding the use of your Personal Data, as specified in Greek law, namely the right to information, access, correction and erasure, restriction of processing, portability, objection and non-automated profilebased decision-making, by using the Data Subjects Exercise Rights Request Application Form. The above applies without any discrimination and to all the data processing we carry out.
8. Cookies policy
What are cookies?
The term “cookie” refers to a small data file consisting solely of a series of information in text form, which the website transfers to your web browser located on your computer’s hard drive, either temporarily throughout your visit, or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform various functions (for example, distinguishing you from other visitors to the same website or remembering certain things about you, such as your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve the user’s experience and do not harm users’ computers neither the files stored on them.
Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains certain anonymous information. A cookie usually contains the name of the field where the cookie came from, the lifetime of the cookie and a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number).
Cookies on this website and how to manage them
9. Transmission of your data to third parties
The company may transfer personal data that has been collected to the extent that this is reasonably necessary for the management of legal operations. Such transfers will be protected by appropriate safeguards (e.g. personal data disclosure clauses necessary for legal compliance, etc.). In addition, we may transfer personal data when such processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
10. Data Breaches
For all your personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to secure it. We will report any unlawful breach of this website’s database or the database of any third party data processor to any and all directly concerned as well as the authorities within 72 hours of the breach, as long as it is apparent that the personal data stored in a recognizable form have been stolen.
If you consider that the processing of your data by us violates the applicable legislation, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority:
Hellenic Data Protection Authority, postal address: Kifissias 1-3, PO Box 115 23, Athens, tel.: 210.
6475600, e-mail address (email): email@example.com.
11. Targeted advertising
Provided you have given us written consent, we may use your personal data to display advertisements relevant to your apparent preferences on our website. However, we do not use automated tools to identify and evaluate your consumer profile and general preferences with other personal information (such as your email address) in order to display advertisements or send you personalized offers. In addition, we do not share your personal information with third parties so that they can send you relevant advertisements, unless you have expressly consented to them in writing.
If you wish us to stop sending you updates or offers, you may use the hyperlink for deregistration which is placed within the relevant e-mail you received from us (unsubscribe).
12. Contact for questions or comments
If you have any concerns or comments regarding this policy, please contact us:
Contact numbers: +30 26510 92177, +30 697 668 9259
Contact hours: Monday to Friday 07:00 am to 7:00 p.m.
13. Validity of Personal Data Protection Policy
This Policy was published by the Company on 29/08/2022 and is subject to periodic improvement and review.